About Me

My photo
Tucson, AZ, United States
My name is Michelle, I'm a 22 year old interested in all things fashion and house decor/renovation related! I currently reside in Tucson, AZ & I work at Supercuts!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Makeup!!

I just wanted to share my new makeup with everyone! I wanted to do a tutorial, but I'm really sick right now and have hardly any voice right now. :(
I will do that asap!


HERE IS MY FRESHLY SCRUBBED FACE/TWEEZED EYEBROWS:



AND HERE IS ME WITH MY NEWLY ACQUIRED MAKEUP ON!






I have experimented with a lot of different brands of makeup. There isn't any particular brand that I love more than the other, I just love specific products from certain brands.

LIQUID FOUNDATION: Wet'N'Wild Ultimate MAtch SPF 15 Foundation in Ivory
POWDER: Maybeline New York Shine Free Loose powder in Translucent
BLUSH: Maybeline New York Expertwear Blush in Dusty Rose [it goes on very sheer so I use it as a "bronzer"]
Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Natural Rose
EYESHADOW: Rimmel London Colour Rush Eyeshadow quad in Urban Flower [it consists of a shimmery green, and dark and medium browns and a light champagne pink. I only used the medium brown and champagne colors]
EYELINER: NYC automatic Lip Pencil in Bare Brown [oops! I thought it was an eyeliner the whole time! hahaha]
MASCARA: [b] basic in Brown [European brand]


Because I have heavy lids, I like to keep my eyeshadow light/shimmery. I like a medium color all over the lid, with a lighter color on the brow bone, and have dark lashes with a dark eyeliner. I think this works better with ladies who have deep set eyes. I will post more on that later, when I'm better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment