About Me

My photo
Tucson, AZ, United States
My name is Michelle, I'm a 22 year old interested in all things fashion and house decor/renovation related! I currently reside in Tucson, AZ & I work at Supercuts!!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Burg Rheinstein

Burg Rheinstein is a castle right on the edge of the Rhine river, an hour northwest of Baumholder, Germany. This was the second castle we have ever visited and won't be our last. Before we move, we are going ona 10 day road trip around Germany/Luxembourg/Belgium/France areas. This might seem like a lot of countries in only 10 days, but really its only a few hours drive to each of them. Lucky us.

I also wanted to say why I've chosen a German title for this blog. My great grandma wa German(so, therefore my Grandma was German, but she knew very little German, had no accent, etc,), and Derricks Grandma is German. So we naturally love pretty much all things German (except the food, I don't like the food lol)

Anyway, I thought I'd show you some pictures of the castle :)





No comments:

Post a Comment