About Me

My photo
Tucson, AZ, United States
My name is Michelle, I'm a 22 year old interested in all things fashion and house decor/renovation related! I currently reside in Tucson, AZ & I work at Supercuts!!

Friday, April 2, 2010

First post, A Little About Me

Hola! My name is Michelle. I'm 22 and have been married almost three years, to the most wonderful man, Derrick. I am currently sick right now, and I really want to clean my house (which is pretty unusual), but I am too weak to do so. Hahaha... So here I am. I've been thinking of setting up a blog for a while now, and decided to do so today instead of watching t.v. Even after taking four Excedrin extra strengths my head still hurts a litle, so forgive my non-creative writing.
I don't have any particular schedule idea for my posts (i.e. Monday-Thursdays are for fashion blogs, Fridays for home decorating, etc.), because I'm in the middle of getting ready to ETS (End Term of Service) and move back to the States. My hubby's in the Army, and we were stationed in a shitty little town called Baumholder, Germany. We are going back to our home town Tucson, Az in a couple months. I'll be leaving at the beginning of June with our cat, Bandit, to find us a house. Derrick will come back with our dogs, Persius and Diamynd, at the end of June.
I would like to introduce you to my hubby and I:




Our darling pets:

Diamynd



Persius



Bandit

No comments:

Post a Comment