About Me

My photo
Tucson, AZ, United States
My name is Michelle, I'm a 22 year old interested in all things fashion and house decor/renovation related! I currently reside in Tucson, AZ & I work at Supercuts!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

THE EMBELLISHED T-SHIRT

I have gone through many phases of what style shirt I prefer. I can't stand living in dresses/skirts, so I love to wear a cute top and jeans. My hubby's thinks a t-shirt and jeans are really next-door-girl-sexy-cute (like the pix below), so at least we agree that I don't have to dress up all the time!

I did my hair today...
and here's the basic t-shirt.
so, this is just a close up, but it was from last night...

I do, however, get bored with plain t-shirts, so I've found the perfect solution!

EMBELLISHED SHIRTS ARE A GREAT WAY TO KEEP THINGS CASUAL, BUT STILL BREAK UP THE MONOTONY

ALL THESE SHIRTS KEEP A BASIC SILLOHUETTE, BUT EACH HAS SOMETHING THAT GIVES IT A LITTLE POLISH.

I don't like to wear jewelry/scarves alot, so when I saw this, I fell in love:






Another way to embellish is RUFFLES.
I LOVE RUFFLES! hahaa

This is the back, I love the little keyhole detail...



A close-up (taken last night, hence the icky look of hair and face haha)



A cute date night ensemble! I love how easy it is to style...


And a well placed bit of trim can do wonders for a basic scoop-neck like this...
(sorry for the tag...oops!)

The white brings the eyes up to the face and gives this navy blue shirt a slight nautical feel :)
especially with the two buttons on the bottom! ^


You can dress all these shirts up or down with jeans, skirts, cardigans, vests, necklaces, or pins! Above all, I love the versatility of each item!

Black scarf shirt: Union Bay
All the other shirts: JW, military brand
Skirt: Forever 21
Necklace: JW, military brand

No comments:

Post a Comment