About Me

My photo
Tucson, AZ, United States
My name is Michelle, I'm a 22 year old interested in all things fashion and house decor/renovation related! I currently reside in Tucson, AZ & I work at Supercuts!!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

General Update

So the last time I wrote I was still sick. I haven't been writing/doing anything interesting because of 2 things; I was recovering from sickness, and, my hubbby has been in Graffenwohr, GE for training and came home for a "spring break" for 4 days. I was going to do a post about my favorite style of shirts, but Im so irritated right now with everything, especially how my pictures turned out, I decided I'd wait til tomorrow. Then I'll really dress up and I wont have a forced smile on my face.
So, tomorrow I will post about embellished t-shirts. I freakin love t-shirts!!
sorry things have seen uninteresting right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment