About Me

My photo
Tucson, AZ, United States
My name is Michelle, I'm a 22 year old interested in all things fashion and house decor/renovation related! I currently reside in Tucson, AZ & I work at Supercuts!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Apartment Musings


[sofa]

The idea of decorating my apartment however I please is super exciting!!!




I have so many ideas for decor...


- Make or buy vintage nightstands [craigslist or thrift store]


- Get a small "condo couch," or an awesome, sleek futon [like pictures above!]. Something guaranteed to fit in a small space!


- Paint 3 large watercolors for my bedroom


- Paint a giant acrylic for my livingroom


- Make a Jewelry frame/stand [wire mesh or lace insert]


- "Craft table" and storage....... [i have no idea how/what to use] [for my makeup station]


- Easel for painting [craigslist or thrift store]


:D :D :D :D :D


These are things I am SO willing to save up tons of money for!!! My couch will be my first big furniture purchase. Yummy!


I will be trying to get a one bedroom apartment thats under $500 a month... however I want a good amount of square footage (550 sq ft+), in a nice neighborhood, so I might be spending more like $600..... hmmm..... I wish I was less picky.....




No comments:

Post a Comment